In this article, I will show you how to create an image slider using a plugin Soliloquy Slider.
Follow The Steps Below to Configure Soliloquy Slider:
- From plugins >> Add New, search for Slider by Soliloquy – Responsive Image Slider for WordPress, install and activate the plugin.
- Go to Soliloquy plugin settings dashboard to setup the slider.
- Create a new slider
- Add images from your computer or WordPress media gallery to the slider
- Configure the slider settings like slider theme, slider dimension, slider transition, slider transition duration, slider transition speed etc.
- The mobile configuration settings is available for the premium version only.
- Copy the shortcode for the slider and paste into your post, pages or widget you want the slider to appear. See the slider i just created below.