This post will show you how to recover and restore deleted phone numbers on your Android phone. Sometimes you may mistakenly delete contacts on your phone or you intentionally delete a number but later need the phone number you deleted on your phone, it can be frustrating when you cannot get the phone number back.
STEPS TO RECOVER & RESTORE DELETED PHONE NUMBERS ON ANDROID PHONE (METHOD 1)
- For practical purposes; go to your Android phone contact and delete a particular phone number.
- Open your Google Chrome browser and visit contacts.google.com
- Tap on the three-line bar at the top left of your phone and select “Trash” – usually the last option
- You’ll see a list of phone numbers you’ve deleted. Select the number(s) you want to recover and choose “Recover”. – That’s it! You’ve recovered and restored the deleted phone number.
- This method involves the use of an application. Visit your Google Play Store, download and install “Contacts” by Google LLC
- Just like in method 1, tap the three-line bar at the top left and select “Trash”.
- Selected the deleted phone number, tap on the three dots at the top right and select “Recover”
Note: This 2 method only works for contacts that was deleted less than 30 days ago.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW