Watermark in MS Word (Microsoft Word) document is a great way to protect your document from unauthorized transfer of ownership or theft. Text watermark is a popular type of watermark but image water isn’t widely used as the text watermark.
This post will show you how to add text and image watermark in Microsoft word document to protect your document.
- Open your Microsoft word document, click on “Page Layout” and choose “Watermark”
- In the watermark dropdown, select “Custom watermark” or you can use any of the pre-made templates available if you wish.
- In the pop-up window that appears, check “Text watermark”
- Type your desired watermark text, set font, color and layout of your watermark and click “Apply”.
- Follow the same steps for text watermark and check “Picture watermark”.
- Click on “Select picture” to upload your desired picture
- select the scale you want the image to take on the document
- You can check “Washout” to fade the color of the image watermark and click on “Apply”
Leave a Reply