By default, Microsoft word has single line spacing if you want to set a double or multiple line spacing in Microsoft word then this is the right guide for you. Follow the steps below to set MS word line spacing ( I’m using Microsoft office professional plus 2010).
- On your Microsoft word document home section, right click on the “normal” font section and click on “modify” (see below)
- In the pop-up window that opens, the three horizontal triple lines circle below represent single, double and triple line spacing
- Choose double or triple line spacing and click “Ok”
- like the first method we used to set double line spacing in Microsoft word, on the home section of your document, click on the arrow-down little icon in the paragraph section
- In the pop-up window, click on the line spacing dropdown to expand the options, you can choose double, multiple or any other option you desire