This post will show you a simple way to use 2 different WhatsApp messenger accounts on one Android phone. The option of using 2 WhatsApp accounts on the same Android phone is an issue faced by many WhatsApp users, especially people who operate personal and business WhatsApp accounts.
This method involves the use of the inbuilt feature of your Android phone to use 2 different WhatsApp messenger accounts on one Android phone using the following steps below:
- On your Android phone, go to your settings area, go to “Applications manager”, “Apps”, or “Applications and Permissions” depending on how it is presented in your settings area, I’m using a Vivo phone and in my case, it is “Applications and Permissions”.
- Tap on “App Clone”
- Under the list of applications that can be cloned, select “WhatsApp”.
- A duplicate of WhatsApp will be created on your phone’s desktop with the label II-WhatsApp or 2nd WhatsApp.
- You can use another WhatsApp account by logging into the 2nd WhatsApp
The second method involves the use of a third-party application from the Google Play Store if your phone doesn’t have the feature I explained in your settings area. There are few good apps that can perform this task but I’m going to use 2Accounts – Dual Apps Space.
- Install the application, accept the terms and conditions, and give access to the app to view your media and phone contacts.
- Select WhatsApp and in most cases, if you have Android 11 on your phone, you’ll be required to select “Allow unknown apps to be installed” in your settings area. Return back to 2Accounts – Dual Apps Space dashboard, Tap on WhatsApp again to load the WhatsApp.
That’s all, you can now use another WhatsApp account on the same phone
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO BELOW FOR LIVE EXPLANATION
Leave a Reply