This post will show you how to set the default web browser on an Android phone. Opening a web page from social media, and text messages on a browser you don’t like by default can be annoying, most people like me are used to the UI/UX and navigation of a particular mobile browser so I’ll always want to use my fav browser.
Follow the Steps Below to Set Default Browser on Android Phone
- Go to Settings on your Android phone
- Go to Apps or App manager section
- Select “Advanced” or “Permission management” depending on your phone you may see another write-up.
- Tap on “Default app settings”
- Tap on “Browser” and select the browser you desire to set as the default browser.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW FOR LIVE EXPLANATION
Leave a Reply