This post will show you how to identify the font type used in any image. There are times you saw a nice font used in a picture and you want to know the name of the font used in the image but you don’t know how to figure it out, follow the steps below to see how to figure it out.
Steps to Identify Font Type in Any Image
- Make sure the image is saved on your device (PC or phone) or you can also get the URL of the image online
- Visit Font Sqirrel Matcherator website
- Upload/drag the image to the site, you can also click on image URL to insert the image URL online
- Once the image has completely upload, crop the image to highlight the text on the image by dragging the blue borders so that the box covers the font you want to identify on the image.
- Click on Matcherate It below the image.
- Below the image, you will see list of font options and the associated style, chose the font you want to download the font (Mostly the first option is usually the perfect result). Note that some fonts are not free.